Disclaimer - Ferroglobe PLC Website
The content of this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as financial, investment or any other type of advice. In particular, the press announcements and other information contained on this Web site are not intended to be and shall not be deemed to be an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in Ferroglobe PLC and its subsidiaries (the “Company”) anywhere in the world. Further, it does not constitute a recommendation by the Company or any other party to sell or buy securities in the Company.
Information in these materials about the price at which securities in the Company have been bought or sold in the past, and the yield on such securities, cannot be relied on as a guide to future performance.
Access to electronic versions of the various materials presented at this Web site is being made available in good faith and for information purposes only. Any person seeking access to this site represents and warrants to the Company that they are doing so for information purposes only. While the company endeavors to ensure the accuracy of information presented, it undertakes no duty to update the content of this website. Any reliance on the information contained in this website is at the user’s own risk.
Some of the statements in this website constitute forward-looking statements that do not directly or exclusively relate to historical facts. You should not place undue reliance on such statements because they are subject to numerous uncertainties and factors relating to the Company’s operations and business environment, all of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond the Company’s control. Forward-looking statements include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations, including descriptions of the Company’s business strategy. These statements are often, but not always, made through the use of words or phrases such as “believe,” “anticipate,” “could,” “may,” “would,” “should,” “intend,” “plan,” “potential,” “predict(s),” “will,” “expect(s),” “estimate(s),” “project(s),” “positioned,” “strategy,” “outlook” and similar expressions. All such forward-looking statements involve estimates and assumptions that are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results expressed in the statements. Among the key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements are the following:
- the ability to realize anticipated benefits of the business combination between Globe and FerroAtlántica (the “Business Combination”);
- the outcome of pending or potential litigation;
- the possibility that the Company may be unable to successfully integrate Globe’s and FerroAtlántica’s operations, and that such integration may be more difficult, time-consuming or costly than expected;
- operating costs, customer loss and business disruption (including, without limitation, difficulties in maintaining relationships with employees, customers, clients or suppliers) may be greater than expected following the Business Combination;
- the retention of certain key employees may be difficult;
- the intense competition and expected increased competition in the future;
- the ability to adapt services to changes in technology or the marketplace;
- the ability to maintain and grow relationships with customers and clients;
- the historic cyclicality of the metals industry and the attendant swings in market price and demand;
- increases in energy costs and the effect on costs of production;
- disruptions in the supply of power;
- availability of raw materials or transportation;
- cost of raw material inputs and the ability to pass along those costs to customers;
- costs associated with labor disputes and stoppages;
- the ability to generate sufficient cash to service indebtedness;
- integration and development of prior and future acquisitions;
- the Company’s ability to effectively implement strategic initiatives and actions taken to increase sales growth;
- the Company’s ability to compete successfully;
- availability and cost of maintaining adequate levels of insurance;
- the ability to protect trade secrets or maintain their trademarks and other intellectual property;
- equipment failures, delays in deliveries or catastrophic loss at any of the Company’s manufacturing facilities;
- exchange rate fluctuation;
- changes in laws protecting U.S., Canadian and European Union companies from unfair foreign competition or the measures currently in place or expected to be imposed under those laws;
- compliance with, potential liability under, and risks related to environmental, health and safety laws and regulations (and changes in such laws and regulations, including their enforcement or interpretation);
- risks from international operations, such as foreign exchange, tariff, tax, inflation, increased costs, political risks and their ability to expand in certain international markets;
- risks associated with metals manufacturing and smelting activities;
- the ability to manage price and operational risks including industrial accidents and natural disasters;
- the ability to acquire or renew permits and approvals;
- the potential loss due to immediate cancellations of service contracts;
- risks associated with potential unionization of employees or work stoppages that could adversely affect the Company’s operations;
- changes in tax laws (including under applicable tax treaties) and regulations or to the interpretation of such tax laws or regulations by the governmental authorities; and
- changes in general economic, business and political conditions, including changes in the financial markets.
Any forward-looking statement made by the Company or the directors of the Company in this website speaks only as of the date on which it or they make it. Factors or events that could cause the Company’s actual results to differ may emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the Company to predict all of them. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, unless otherwise required to do so by law or the NASDAQ Rules.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage howsoever arising of any nature, including consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, by the user or any other person as a result of the use of, or any reliance on this website or the information that is contained on it.
The Company does not make any representations and accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any other websites which may be accessed through this website and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the content or use of such websites.
Any dispute of whatsoever nature relating to or arising out of any use of this website, whether directly or indirectly, shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The user acknowledges that they have read and understood the disclaimer and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions. Use of this website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
© 2016 Ferroglobe PLC. All Rights Reserved.